The Hôpital Baptiste Biblique Vision Project is Completely Funded!
We are immensely grateful to all who have contributed to the HBB Vision Project. Your generous support has enabled us to reach our funding goal, and we are excited to move forward with our mission. May the Lord bless you abundantly for your faithfulness and partnership in the gospel. Thank you!
If you would like to continue supporting Hôpital Baptiste Biblique and the ministry of healthcare, education, evangelism, and church planting that flows from the hospital and missionaries, please consider donating to the ongoing operational needs of HBB here.
About The Vision Project
ABWE initiated church planting work in Togo in 1974 through the ministries of healthcare and education. In West Africa, thousands are healed, and hundreds receive Christ each year through Hôpital Baptiste Biblique. But the demand for Christ-centered healthcare has long ago outpaced its 50-bed capacity.
By God’s grace, the HBB Vision Project is renovating and expanding the hospital, supporting medical programs, and helping train Togolese and African Christians as medical missionaries.
The project is focused on:
- Building a larger chapel and outdoor amphitheater
- Doubling in-patient capacity from 50 to 100 beds
- Building cottages and houses for missionaries and missionary families and expanding the guest house for visiting medical personnel and volunteers
- Creating a Pan African Association of Christian Surgeons (PAACS) training area
- Equipping Togolese medical personnel in medicine and evangelism
- Upgrading hospital equipment, including a digital radiography unit
- Renovating the ICU and Infectious Disease Ward
- Building new women’s ward, pharmacy and cashier building, plus staff lockers and men’s ward private rooms
- Updating outdated technology across the campus
- Necessary improvements to the campus water system
- Building new patient family dining and living quarters
over 40 years
Professions of Faith